Growing up, I always wanted to travel. I still do, but I’m learning that travel is not synonymous with adventure. Adventure is the making of memories.
- Laughing in the car with your family on the way to the grocery store.
- Dancing with your friends, and laughing when you mess up.
- Taking a walk with your best friend by the lake.
- Holding that person’s hand in silence.
- Binge watching your favorite show on Netflix with your sibling.
- Kissing someone and feeling butterflies.
- Talking to one of your favorite people all night long.
- Reading in a thunderstorm.
- Doing something you can’t even stand, but being alright with it because you have great company.
I could go on and on about what I consider to be adventures. My point is, adventure can be found in the simplest form. If you’re happy, I consider it an adventure.
Make memories, and be kind always.