I frequently refer to any undesirable situation as my own personal hell. I was thinking about it, and I wondered what exactly my own personal hell would consist of. I came up with a list.
- First, I wake up two minutes before my alarm goes off.
- Next, I go to brush my teeth, but the tube of toothpaste is almost completely empty, so I have to settle for a sad amount of toothpaste.
- I have nothing but awkward fitting clothes to choose from.
- When I go to make a cup of coffee, I have no cream or sugar.
- That kid with a weird crush on me from high school runs into me.
- All of the small talk happens.
- One of my earbuds quits working.
- People keep talking to me while I’m reading, so I have to read the same sentence over and over again.
- I have wifi, but it never works.
- I’m promised pizza for lunch, but I’m given brussel sprouts instead.
- All of the plans I’m excited for are cancelled, and the ones I’m dreading are pushed up.
I could probably go on and on about this subject, but I’m going to stop here for now. Maybe I’ll do a part two soon.
Also, I would love to hear your feedback. Let me know in the comments what your own personal hell would be.