Recently, I posted about my pet peeves. I thought I would post about the exact opposite this time around. Here is a list of things that I love.
– Puppies: Nothing makes me happier than coming home to my two dogs. Puppies are so pure and good, what did we do to deserve them?
– Penguins: Penguins make me so happy. They’re just waddling about and it’s so adorable. They’re also really social, and it’s wonderful.
– Pizza: No lie, I could eat pizza every day of my life. It’s my favorite food.
– Sunsets: Sunsets manage to be calming and exhilarating at the same time. I love watching the colors blend into each other as the air gets cooler.
– Fall weather: It’s not too hot or too cold. The air is crisp, leaves are falling, pumpkin patches are open, and I can wear big sweaters. Not too shabby, if you ask me.
– Naps: I love naps so much, I literally consider it a hobby. Sorry not sorry.
– Coffee: It’s warm, tasty, and most importantly, it’s caffeinated.
– Blankets: Oh my goodness, I love blankets. I am constantly burying myself under warm and cozy blankets.
– Random acts of kindness: I love performing, witnessing, and receiving random acts of kindness. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
– Sunflowers: Sunflowers have been my favorite since I was little. I was fascinated by the fact that a flower could be taller than a person.
– Christmas: I love everything about Christmas. I love everything from celebrating the birth of Jesus, to decorating and watching Christmas movies.
– Quirkiness: I love the silly little things that make a person who they are.
– Music: I just think it’s so awesome that you can translate emotions into sound.
– Passion: I love when people talk about what they’re passionate about. There’s just something about the way their eyes light up and their smile isn’t forced.
– Netflix: Do I even need to explain why I love Netflix? There are so many options and it’s amazing.
– Vinyl records: Something about vinyl records feels so authentic.
– Fair food: My favorite thing about fairs is the food. It’s greasy, filled with calories, and so delicious. Again, I’m not sorry.
– Cuddling: I just love when someone wraps their arms around me while I lay my head on their chest.
– Deep conversations: I’m not fond of small talk, but I love deep conversations. I think it’s so fascinating to hear what people think about a variety of topics.
– Puns. You could say they’re pun-dles of joy. *Ba dum tss*
– The Harry Potter series. This series is so entertaining, and provided me a place to escape to when life became difficult. Truly magical.
– When people are accepting of others: I just love when people show that it is possible to peacefully coexist.
– Psychology. I specifically love the behavioral aspect of psychology. Learning about why people act a certain way is so fascinating to me.
– Mermaids: When I was little, I would get so offended if you told me that mermaids weren’t real. They’re just so majestic, and I wish I was one.
– Stargazing: I could stay up all night looking at the stars with people I love.
– Creating: I love creating whether it’s writing, drawing, filmmaking, etc. There is something so amazing about turning nothing into something beautiful.
– Genuine people: I don’t like wasting my time getting to know a fake version of someone. I love when people are real.
– Quiet mornings: I’m a night owl, for sure, but I do love quiet mornings. I like being able to drink coffee, read, and just sit in silence when I don’t have to rush to be anywhere.
– Alone time: I’m an introvert, so alone time is a necessity. I love being able to wind down and recharge in peace.
– The sound of heels on hard floors: That’s probably weird, but I love that sound. Wearing heels is a nightmare, but the sound is cool, so I guess it balances out.
– Adventure: I love anything from vacations to taking walks down the street.
– Observing: This kind of goes with my love of psychology. I love noticing new things or picking up on patterns I didn’t previously notice. I just like to absorb the world around me.
– Urban legends: I love hearing those stories that have been passed down for generations. They’re entertaining, and I like to think about what possible truth lies behind them.
– Imagination: I think one of the most fun places you can go is inside your own head. I also love when people proudly embrace their imaginations.
– Nature: I think nature is so fascinating. We often take nature for granted, but just think about how cool it is. All of these complex things just happen. Small seeds turn into trees. Human beings only take nine months on average to form. Seasons come and go without fail. It’s incredible.
Thanks for reading my post. I would love to hear feedback from you. Do you also like any of the things I listed? Do you have something else that you absolutely love? Comment below and let me know!