I have been thinking about it, and I have quite a few opinions that most people don’t share. Before I tell you about my unpopular opinions, I just want to state that I am in no way trying to hurt anybody with different views. I tried to keep them non controversial in an attempt to keep this post more entertaining than something to be debated. Now, here are ten of my unpopular opinions.
1. I don’t like wearing makeup. I personally think it’s a waste of time and money, and I don’t like how it feels on my face. I really only wear it on special occasions, and then I can’t wait to go home and wash it off. Major props to people who wear makeup every day and enjoy it.
2. I like Taylor Swift’s country music more than her pop music. I think her pop music is good, but I prefer her earlier music.
3. I think it’s way more fun to eat pizza and watch Netflix than to go out and party.
4. I don’t despise internet explorer with a passion like a lot of people do.
5. I don’t like to put my hair in a messy bun on lazy days. I think it’s uncomfortable and takes too long to put up, which contradicts the whole lazy day.
6. I think Burger King has the best fries.
7. I don’t find football to be even remotely entertaining. I really tried to enjoy it, but it just didn’t happen.
8. I think Harry and Hermione would have been the best couple. I will ship them forever.
9. When it comes to Oreos, I like the cookie way better than the cream.
10. I’m not very fond of romantic movies. There are very few that I actually enjoy. I just can’t get into them.
I actually love hearing about other people’s unpopular opinions. I think there is something so fascinating about people being able to think for themselves. Leave a comment and let me know if you share any of my opinions, or if you have any unpopular opinions of your own. I would love to hear your feedback!