April is coming to an end, so I thought I would let you in on a few of my favorite things this month. Here is a list of things I have discovered and/or loved this month.
1. Music: I’m obsessed with Selena Gomez’s album, Revival. I can’t pick a favorite song, they’re all so good. I also love the band, Seafret. Their song, Oceans, is a masterpiece. Give it a listen if you haven’t already!
2. Television: Once Upon a Time and Criminal Minds are my favorite shows. Without spoiling the show for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, Once Upon a Time is a story of fairy tales that all seem to have a twist. I absolutely love Criminal Minds because it combines criminal mystery with psychological elements. I would strongly recommend watching these shows if you haven’t already, they’re both on Netflix! Lately, I’ve also been watching a lot of reruns of Full House. I love the warm and nostalgic feeling I get when I watch it.
3. Entertainment: My favorite YouTuber is Superwoman. Her videos are genuine and hilarious. I’ve been binge watching her videos for the past few weeks. Look her up on YouTube if you haven’t! Her username is iisuperwomanii.
4. Food: I love the quesalupas from Taco Bell. I tried one a couple weeks ago, and fell instantly in love. I order mine with beans instead of beef, with no tomatoes, and I add guac. I’m telling you guys, it tastes like heaven.
5. Apps: I’m obsessed with a game called Stack by ketchapp . This game is addictive and it has taken up all my free time. I regret nothing, by the way. I also like Groupon, Pinterest, and Neko Atsume.
6. Hiking: I took a hike through the woods earlier this month, and I absolutely loved it. Not only is it a great way to get exercise, but it’s an opportunity to clear your mind, get some fresh air, and view gorgeous scenery. I try to hike three times a week, but the weather has been crazy, so I haven’t gone out as much as I would like. I’m just waiting for a sunny day so I can go again! I would strongly recommend hiking if you need a way to cope with stress.
7. Blogging: This one may be obvious, but I absolutely love it. I have always kept my writing pretty private, but it feels so good to have people read my posts and provide feedback.
That being said, what have you been up to this month? Leave a comment below to let me know what some of your favorite things this month are.